Trinity Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all colleagues and volunteers to share this commitment. We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment; these can be viewed in the ‘Policies’ section of our website.
You can read our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy here
Our Designated Safeguarding Officers are Mrs Anne Illing (Headteacher) and Miss Clare Joyner (Deputy Headteacher).
Who is Aquinas?
- We are a family of schools that deliver Life-Transforming- Learning.
- Big enough to support but small enough to care, plus we have a proven track record of turning sponsored schools around.
- In our schools, every learner flourishes, regardless of their background or starting point.
- We believe every community deserves an effective school, and bring the diligence and security to make that happen.
- Our schools all have their own identity based around the communities they serve, but also benefit from the opportunities we bring as a Trust.
- Many of our schools are Church of England schools, and the Trust is founded on Christian values. To us that means celebrating individuals, embracing differences and welcoming staff and children of all cultures and of all religions (or none).
- We recognise the importance of diversity and talent, where differences are valued and enhanced whilst delivering equity of opportunity as part of our inclusive culture.
- We care about and educate the whole child, combining an excellent education with a firm moral grounding so our learners can give back to their communities.