The Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (the Trust) acknowledges that it is necessary to collect and use certain types of personal data about staff, pupils, parents, volunteers, trustees and other individuals who come into contact with the Trust and its academies, and to use data to fulfil obligations to stakeholders, the Department for Education, local authority and other bodies.
The Trust and its academies will deal with all information properly in whatever way it is collected, recorded and used – on paper, biometric, electronic/digital, or recorded on other material.
The Trust regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal data as very important to successful operations and to maintaining confidence between its stakeholders, those with whom it deals with and to itself. We will ensure that personal data is dealt with lawfully and correctly and organisational methods for keeping data secure are in place supported by clear practical policies and written procedures. To this end, the Trust fully endorses and adheres to the principles of data protection, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) collectively referred to as the legislation.
This policy is in place to ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities and outlines how the Trust complies with the core principles of the Legislation.
- Data Protection January 2021
- Mandatory Information for all Academy Site Visitors
- Privacy Notice AAC Members September 2020
- Privacy Notice Contractors September 2020
- Privacy Notice COVID 19 September 2020
- Privacy Notice Parents and Carers February 2021
- Privacy Notice Pupils February 2021
- Privacy Notice Staff February 2021
- Privacy Notice Volunteers September 2020
- Privacy Notice School Lettings October 2019
- Privacy Notice Trustees October 2019