At Trinity Church of England Primary School, we believe PE and sport play an important role in realising our vision for the school.
We encourage every child to lead a healthy lifestyle and participate in regular physical activity both inside and outside of school hours as well as achieve high standards in performance. In doing so, we aim to change young people’s lives for the better.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and healthy lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school
- To increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and Sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities
- Increased participation in competitive sport
PE and Sport Premuim Spend 2021/2022