Trinity Church of England Primary is a two-form entry primary school.
Reception entry: 60
Online application from 1 September 2021
Closing date for application: Saturday, 15 January 2022
National Offer Day: Tuesday, 19 April 2022
Open Morning and Afternoons for Reception 2022
Every Monday afternoon at 2pm and Wednesday morning at 10am in the Autumn Term. To book onto a tour, please click below to email the school:
Joining Reception 2022? Take a look inside:https://vimeo.com/481268756
- Admission Arrangements 2023-2024
- Admission Arrangements 2022-2023
- Admission Arrangements 2021-2022
- Admission Arrangements 2020-2021
- Admissions - Appeals Guidance Notes
- Admissions - Aquinas Appeals Timetable for entry into School Sept 2022
- Admissions - Appeals Application Form
The application process for applying for a primary school place is to be completed through the online portal for applying for primary and secondary school places, supported by the 33 London boroughs and Surrey County Council at: eadmissions.org.uk or through the local authority to whom you pay Council Tax.
- Guide to applying for a school place online 2021
- Guide to applying for a school place online | London Borough of Bromley
- Application advice for Bromley residents
Applications for In-Year admissions are made directly to the London Borough of Bromley – click here.
In the normal admissions round or at any point in the normal year of entry, if a place is available and there is no waiting list, the child will be admitted [except where the “twice excluded” rule applies].
For in-year applications received for all other year groups, if a place is available and there is no waiting list, the child will be admitted subject to the admission authority being able to refuse admission if it has good reason to believe that the child may display challenging behaviour and thus refer the child to the Fair Access Protocol.
If more applications are received than there are places available, then applications will be ranked in accordance with the oversubscription criteria above. If a place cannot be offered at this time you have a right of appeal. You will be offered the opportunity of being placed on a waiting list.